14.4.14

It has started again

Image via Pinterest
Aand it's Monday (late at night but still Monday around here) again. It's really sad how fast the weekend goes by and for how long the week can drag on itself. All I wanna do is lay on a hammock or sit on a nice swing and forget about everything that troubles life. However, due to Easter holiday we have a short week (as in 3 day long YAY)! But there's little time and lot's to be done so hopefully it'll all work out. All you guys have a fantastic week!
Love,
Hanna

2 comments:

  1. Ulgh - I hate that we're back in the work week. Doesn't the universe know we want to have days off forever and ever and ever?
    xo,
    Al
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I agree with Allie :DD But I do love my job so it's win win situation :D xx


    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete