28.7.14

Work it

All black is always a good idea
Shirt+skirt=classic combo, with a twist on the materials (jeans+leather=cool)
Sometimes simplicity is key
Comfy ans stylish, make sure it's not sloppy though
Cool leather pants + a touch of grunge with the shirt tied around the hips + classic pumps
All images via Pinterest
Natural makeup with a cat eye and tinted lips
Natural with a bit of eye shadow and reddish lips
It's that time of the week again. I hope I was not the only one who had troubles to get out of bed this morning. Also today is my first day back at school, hope my classes are interesting and my teachers are good. Fingers crossed. Here's some inspiration for those days when you have to be well dressed but still wanna be stylish and not look like you're trying too hard. I've been doing quite a few job interviews lately and as my field is fashion I gotta worry a bit more about what my clothes say of me. These are outfits I think would be good for any jobs that don't require the applicant to look too formal but still needs you to be stylish and polished.
xoxo,
Hanna

1 comment: