9.7.14

Powerful femininity

 

Ulyana Sergeenko

 

Atelier Versace

 

Alexis Mabille 

Hey there! I've been trying to select my favorite looks from the couture shows Fall 2014 to share with you but I don't think I'll do all shows cuz I'm too lazy... But yeah neutrals always appeal to me the most, black being my favorite colour for clothing.
This season the waist seems to be the focus of many pieces of clothing, with an accentuated more rigid top. There are lots of mixture between feminine and masculine wear, with a very flattering outcome being sexy and classy. I think it portraits a powerful woman who isn't afraid of using her sex appeal as she rules the world. It is a time of feminist revolution after all.
I like what I see, how about you?
xoxo,
Hanna
Images via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment