19.6.14

Vacay plans



 




All images via Tumblr
Hello lovelies! I am so sorry I haven't been able to be around lately but I was super busy with university, finals and such but I am now officially off school and until the end of July I'll have a lot of free time and will be able to dedicate myself to the blog. Don't have any intention of stop posting any time soon.
Here is my to do list for my vacay time (so excited):
- Work on my yoga skills and on getting a tan;
- Take time to go explore the city by myself or accompanied;
- Hang out with my friends doing nothing but talking about life;
- Take time to watch the sunset;
- Be with the bae;
- Bake delicious treats,
- Work on my beauty game (thinking of getting more tats and changing my hair).
So what are your plans?
Love,
Hanna




No comments:

Post a Comment